What is a STAY-Cation?
A stay-cation is where you take a vacation, but you stay home instead.
10 Things You Could Do During Your Stay-cation
We always talk about it, but never seem to actually get to have one. But this year during our vacation week, we are staying home. Hence, we are having a Stay-cation. So now the real question is what are we going to do? Here are ten ideas of what you could do during a stay-cation. Hopefully, we get several accomplished.
Ten Stay-cation Ideas
- Build a Fire Pit
- Build a rock bench around the fire pit you just finished.
- Check the fences
- Set up a better catch pen for your cattle…so you can get your father in-law off your back 🙂
- Start or Finish a Bunk House for Guests
- Mulch the Garden
- Swim Everyday…yes I said everyday
- Go For Rides (Horses, Jeep, Four Wheelers, Mules, Side By Sides) Get out there and enjoy where you live.
- Landscape your property
- On the porch…enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning or a cold beverage at night.
Here is too a beautiful stay-cation, cheers!
In case you missed it, we started a favorite things post periodically. You can check out the first week here.
If you would like to sign up for our FRIDAY EMAIL from Ryan, click the link. We hope to see you there.